Reading something you enjoy for just 6 minutes a day can reduce your stress levels by two thirds.
So I thought of a couple of suggestions, hope you enjoy them!
- Read my blog post about Balancing Life with the Five Ways to Better Wellbeing.
- Consider the benefits of a Daily Walk.
- Have a look at my ‘Cup of Tea’ books.
- Take a moment to read a poem.
- Discover your ‘Butterfly Moment’.
- Find yourself ‘Lost in a Good Book’.
4 thoughts on “Restful Reading”
Love all these ideas now I only need to find the time to do them!! Cathie
Thanks Cathie! I hope you do get some time!
This sunny weather is the perfect excuse to make time for a walk…A nice reminder, Sareen x
Hope you enjoyed your walk, Rae!